Sunday, January 18, 2009

UPDATE FROM CHRIS AND TEAMO


It has been about 9 months since Teamo went to live with Chris and his family for good.
I had the opportunity to have lunch with Teamo, Chris and Chris's mom Jody right before Christmas. On Chris's request I am writing in his words how things are going for the two of them.
Teamo and I are going great, I love her so much. She's really funny in the morning she is so thrilled to get fed and taken out.
" After breakfast we have playtime with my favorite pink ball." says Teamo.
Teamo loves the snow! She always sticks her nose in the snow, you would think that would be cold but she loves it. Teamo has been helping me a lot with picking up things I drop. When we take a nap together she always keeps one paw on me.
We go for a walk once a day but when it is really cold we do not go to far.
At night she gets her nite nite treat before bed. It's Paw's ice cream treats for dogs. She circles 3 times before she gets it and lays down and puts it between her front legs. Teamo has a lot of toys but she usually tears them apart. Then we throw them away and get a new one for her. She always goes to destroy the squeaker first.
Teamo picked her presents from under the tree, she was very sneaky.
We are so happy together and I love her very much.
Chris

No comments: